After 15 minutes, Eayan was at school. He did not like school at all. They were taught about their ancestors who lived on earth thousands of years ago. Eayan was born at Shadow Star but had heared enough of the earth and the struggle. Even when escaping, Aliens showed no mercy. most of the ships were destroyed. For 16 years, humans had been on Shadow Star. But they wanted the Earth back. But it was well known that defeating those aliens was very difficult. Since they had left earth, humans were only able to defend Shadow Star, there second and now only home. It seemed that aliens were not interested in them. They had got what they wanted. Why? No one knew except them.
After a long and exhausting period of 8 hours, Eayan was free from school. He was returning home with Sam and Picky, his best friends. It was difficult to tell how they became friends. Sam was a typical geek, Picky a good leader and Eayan, a bit of geek and a bit of leader. But Sam and Picky’s abilities shadowed him.
That day, Sam and Picky had some important work. For half way, Sam and Picky were with Eayan. Then they went to Picky’s aunt’s home. Eayan did not like to go at such places.
It was an ordinary day for Eayan. He walked in to a strange corridor just to find out what was inside.The corridor went to an old abandoned house. Eayan loved such old places. He loved spending time at such places. They just attracted him. He entered a room. It seemed ordinary, like all other rooms. But a dark figure stood at one corner. As Eayan walked towards the figure, the door closed by itself. Dark figure moved, not only moved, it also spoke, " Eayan, so finally you have come to me. Welcome. "
Eayan was thunderstruck. He had seen this figure before. He even recognized the voice. " But how? You can be real! That was just a dream. How can this be? "
" You recognize me. You are better than what I had thought. Do not be afraid. I am Master Aragdo. "
" But that was a dream, just a dream. "
" No Eayan, that was not a dream. I am real. I told you enough last time. This time, I just wanted to tell you that I am not a dream, I am real. "
Eayan was frightened, he ran towards the door and tried to open it but it did not open. Master Aragdo moved towards him and put his hand on Eayan’s soldier, " Don’t be afraid my boy! I will do no harm. I just wanted your help. Shadow Star is in danger. They invaded earth. Now, they are planning to attack Shadow Star. Only you can save it. "
" But how? I am just a 16 year old boy. I don’t even know how to fight! "
" You don’t need to. You have that fire within you. "
" Tell me about yourself. "
" I will! But wait for time to come. I am going, Bye! " A strange fog appeared from nowhere and he disappeared in it.
Eayan opened his eyes. This time he found himself in his room.
Sponsored Links
Friday, July 11, 2008
Dreams Come True!
Chapter: The End

